Gold Loan Calculator
Muthoot Gold Loan calculator is free and easy to use which is designed to help find out your Gold Loan eligibility, and the loan amount you can get against your gold. Plus, it will give you an idea of the applicable interest rates and the number of installments to be paid towards the loan. The Gold Loan interest rate calculator offers accurate information on all aspects of the gold loan, helping you to make informed decisions.
Gold Loan Rate per Gram valuation at Muthoot FinCorp
Muthoot Gold Loan interest calculator helps you know how much loan your gold jewellery can fetch. The sanctioned loan value depends on the purity of your gold jewellery and the existing gold prices adjusted for the loan to value ratio. The higher the purity levels, the higher will be the loan value. To determine the Muthoot gold loan rate per gram today, we employ in-house valuers that weigh the pledged jewellery & evaluate its purity, right in front of you and provide the estimate in writing. In line with the RBI directives, we use the average price of 22-carat gold in the previous 30 days.
Formula for Gold Loan Interest Calculator
The Gold Loan interest rate calculator employs a mathematical formula to determine the interest rates you’ll be paying on the gold loan. It gives you the offered rate of interest and loan tenure. Muthoot Gold Loan calculator makes it easy and quick for you to get the required gold for your loan amount.
How to use Muthoot Gold Loan Calculator
Using the Muthoot Gold Loan interest rate calculator is easy. Follow the following steps.
- Log on to our webpage featuring Muthoot Gold Loan calculator
- Enter the required loan amount
- Select your residential state
Once the required details are submitted, the Gold Loan EMI calculator will instantly populate a table displaying interest rate and tenure. You can select your desired scheme by visiting the nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch for low-interest Gold Loans. We guarantee fast approvals and disbursals.
Benefits of using Gold Loan Calculator
Muthoot FinCorp Gold Loan Calculator is designed to delight and serve.
- As the gold prices are on the rise, Muthoot Gold Loan calculator helps get the best value for your pledged gold because the sanctioned loan value depends on the value of the jewellery
- Our Gold Loan EMI calculator features an intuitive interface ensuring the calculations are quick and accurate
- The software uses the latest Gold Loan per gram prices for calculations
Frequently Asked Questions
Once your gold loan is disbursed, you can repay the loan both from a physical or digital medium. You can either make the payment directly at your Muthoot FinCorp branch or pay directly via your bank account. With Muthoot Blue, you can earn rewards if you pay your EMIs through the digital medium including mobile wallet, bank transfer or any other digital mode of payment.
Gold loan interest rate calculator gives you an estimate of the interest rate and tenure you will be eligible based on your loan requirement. With this, you can view the various interest rate and tenure on the EMIs, and choose the combination you would be able to repay with ease. Use our gold loan interest calculator as many times as you want to make an informed decision.
There are several benefits of using the Muthoot gold loan interest rate calculator. Some of these are:
- It is a free online tool and can be accessed across all devices
- You can use it as many times as you want with various combinations to get the best suited gold loan for you
- Calculations are quick and accurate
Gold loan interest rate calculator estimates the rate based on multiple criteria. These include:
- The region you are based in
- The amount of loan requested
This will provide you with
- The tenure options for the loan
- The interest options for the loan
Though you can use our Gold Loan calculator to calculate the EMI, you will require to submit a certain documents availing a gold loan on EMI:
- Original proof of identification. Any of the following are acceptable:
- Govt of India election ID card with address proof
- PAN card and address proof
- Driver’s licence
- Any Govt departmental ID card
- We are bound by and follow KYC norms as per the regulator’s guidelines
Please call our customer care representative at 1800 102 1616 or visit your nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch to know more.
Over 4200 branches across India
134+ years of legacy
Over 30,000 employees serving millions of customer
Walk in of over 1,00,000 customers a day