Indo Nepal Money Transfer with Muthoot Fincorp
Money transfer is quick and convenient by Muthoot Fincorp. So, if you want to send funds to Nepal from India, we offer you one-stop hassle-free money transfer services.
Our collaboration with Prabhu Money Transfer Pvt. Ltd– India (PMT) enables us to transfer your money to Nepal efficiently. We accept cash from any Indian or Nepali citizen in India to remit to their family or friends in Nepal. Here is a list of our Indo-Nepal Money Transfer services:
- Cash to Cash transaction (Cash payout to beneficiary through 8000+ network associated with Prabhu Bank)
- Cash to Bank account (Customer can deposit money to any bank account in Nepal)
- Up to 12 remittances in a year with a per transaction limit of Rs 50,000
How to Send Money to Your Dear Ones In Nepal?
Here are the steps to transfer money to Nepal through Muthoot Fincorp’s Indo Nepal Money Transfer:
Step 1: Visit a Muthoot Fincorp Branch in your town or city.
Step 2: Meet with our representative to initiate the process of transferring money to Nepal.
Step 3: Share the Full Name and Account Number of the beneficiary receiving the money in Nepal.
Step 4: You can pay through cash (less than 50,000), demand draft, payee cheques, or pay order. Muthoot Fincorp also allows you to transfer the amount from your bank account to the beneficiary’s account directly.
Benefits of Indo Nepal Money Transfer at Muthoot Fincorp
Quick and Convenient: You can send money to your loved ones in Nepal in a matter of minutes. You don’t need to carry cash or make cheques. Funds can be transferred directly from your account to the beneficiary account.
Secure: Muthoot Fincorp uses the latest industry tools to ensure that your money and information is secure. We follow the norms of regulatory bodies while making each transaction. Our strict verification process ensures that the money you send is reaching the right person.
Send Money anywhere in Nepal: Our association with Prabhu Money Transfer Pvt. Ltd– India (PMT) allows you to send money across 8000+ branches across Nepal.
Fees & Charges of Indo Nepal Money Transfer Services
The charges incurred when making a transfer of money to Nepal through Muthoot Fincorp’s Indo Nepal Money transfer are the following:
- The difference in the exchange rates between the two countries may make a significant difference in the amount that is finally credited to the beneficiary’s account. At Muthoot Fincorp, we ensure that you always get the correct market rate.
- We levy a nominal charge on each transaction as a processing fee. Our representative at a Muthoot Fincorp branch will help you with our fees and charges.
- Each currency also carries a particular conversion charge as mandated by the RBI.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to transfer money from India to Nepal is through Muthoot Fincorp’s Indo Nepal Money Transfer service. We accept all forms of payments including cash (up to Rs 50000), demand draft, payee cheque, or pay the order. We also initiate account to account transfers from India to Nepal. You can make up to 12 remittances in a year from India to Nepal.
The cheapest way to transfer money to Nepal from India is through Muthoot Fincorp’s Indo Nepal Money Transfer service. We charge a nominal processing fee for every transaction you make, sending funds across Nepal quickly and efficiently.
Yes, you can transfer money from India to Nepal through Muthoot Fincorp Indo Nepal Money Transfer service. We ensure you get the best rate for your money when sending your funds across Nepal. However, there are processing charges and conversion differences which you should account for when opting for this service.
The money can be received by the beneficiary in maximum 5 hours of completion of the transaction.
Muthoot Fincorp offers you a quick and convenient way to transfer money to Nepal without any hassle. You can simply visit our branch, complete formalities, and transfer the money within minutes. We accept all forms of payments including cash, cheque, demand draft, and pay order. We also offer direct account to account transfer to Nepal. Through our association with Prabhu Money Transfer Pvt. Ltd– India (PMT) you can send money across 10,000+ channels in Nepal.
What Documents are required to avail gold loan on EMI?
Though you can use our Gold Loan calculator to calculate the EMI, you will require to submit a certain documents availing a gold loan on EMI:
- Original proof of identification. Any of the following are acceptable:
- Govt of India election ID card with address proof
- PAN card and address proof
- Driver’s licence
- Any Govt departmental ID card
- We are bound by and follow KYC norms as per the regulator’s guidelines
Please call our customer care representative at 1800 102 1616 or visit your nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch to know more.