Wealth Management Services by Muthoot Fincorp
At Muthoot Fincorp, we understand the hard work you put in to create wealth. Your wealth should bring in more wealth for you! You need to choose the right investment instruments that will keep your immovable and movable assets safe and help you earn more, as well. Additionally, you should achieve your long-term and short-term investment goals. We make the management of your wealth easy and lucrative. Above all, since for Muthoot Blue its all about values built on the bedrock of Trust, we strive to protect your money/wealth as you yourself would while putting in our expertise and our understanding of your requirement & lifestyle to get the maximum out of your money/wealth
Afterall, at Muthoot Blue, Empowering Human Ambition is the core ethos.
How does wealth management services work?
When you approach us for wealth management services, we will first assess your needs & desires, your investment goals and market conditions and projections to create a profitable wealth management plan.. At Muthoot Blue, our aim to help create more wealth for you by investing small sums of money every month over a period of time.
Please contact our customer care executive at the toll free number 1800 102 1616 or visit your nearest Muthoot Fincorp branch to know how we can make your wealth grow with utmost Trust
Here are the list of our Wealth Management Services
Some of the instruments we use to help your wealth grow are Mutual Funds, the National Pension Schemes, Equity Investments via Demat Accounts and more.
The Government of India rolled out the National Pension Schemes for the citizens of India from 1st May, 2009. Muthoot Fincorp is a registered entity under PFRDA authorised to undertake all the activities as Points of Presence (POPs). With this registration, we can enrol both corporate and retail individual customers under the NPS.
Salient Features of the Scheme:
Under the National Pension Scheme, you are entitled to various facilities like opening Permanent Retirement Account, contributing to NPS etc.
- Indian citizens who participate in the scheme are referred to as Subscribers
- Subscribers can access the schemes at various locations in India – with more than 3500 branches in India, we can help you with the investment
- All investments and processes under NPS are carried out by POPs appointed by the PFRDA
- It is important to have a Mobile number, email ID and an active Bank account with net banking facility enabled to participate in the Scheme
Our Dematerialization or Demat Account services ensure convenient, secure and fast share trading. It’s a single account to hold all your shares, securities, bonds and mutual funds. You can convert your physical certificates into an electronic format.
Benefits of opening an online Demat account With Muthoot Fincorp
A Demat account comes with a multitude of benefits, including:
- No TDs for NCD Holding in Demat Account
- Safe and convenient way to hold on to your shares, debentures and more.
- We will provide you with shares in the physical form, if required.
- With a centralized e-account, multiple access options open up automatically
- It allows for immediate transfer of your debentures/securities
- Your allotted bonus/right shares are credited into your account
- Buying and selling financial instruments is simple and seamless
- Opening a Demat account is easy with little documentation involved.
- You can pledge your financial instruments as collateral for a loan
- Lower transaction costs when compared to physical transactions
We understand the hard work and sweat you have put in to earn money for your financial security. At Muthoot Fincorp, we offer you several mutual funds plans and opportunities in India to let your money grow with mutual funds investment solutions. Mutual Funds Plans can be differentiated according to the asset class, diversification, investment objectives and risk profile.
Your Permanent Account Number or PAN is a unique identifier issued by the Income Tax department of India to the taxpayers. The PAN is a unique, 10-character alpha-numeric identifier, and is issued in the form of AAAPL1234C. The Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes issues the number. PAN is used as an important proof of identification in India. Visit your nearest Muthoot Fincorp branch and get your PAN card by submitting your PAN Card application with us. Please note, you are allowed only one PAN Card.
This number is almost mandatory for financial transactions such as opening a bank account, receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits, etc.