Branches PAN India
SENIOR MANAGER - BRANCH BUSINESS SUPPORT
Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Delhi
Undertake and execute strategic projects under the guidance of Head – Branch Business aimed at improving the quality of branch business.
As per Industry Standards
Areas of Responsibility:
• Work closely with the Business heads, Zonal Heads, Regional Managers, and other stakeholders to understand the business model and propose new initiatives.
• Prepare reports related to new business initiatives. • Study the market trends, identify disruptions, analyze, and propose counter actions to stay relevant.
• Analyse Competitors, in terms of marketing strategies, business development initiatives, products, etc., and report the market trends on a regular basis.
• Communicate with employees across all levels and customers to understand the bottlenecks and expectations from the market to stay abreast with the industry trends.
• Collate data from different stakeholders to track the progress and outcomes of the strategic initiatives/ NCD driven by Business Leaders.
• Handling end to end execution and monitoring of NCD including the application bidding process, ASBA process, cancellations, incentives, MIS dashboards, contests, addressing branch queries, coordinating with zonal MIS coordinators and zonal heads, handling queries related to IT issues of branches and coordinating with IT team to get it rectified, etc.
• Coordinating, driving, and measuring key zonal initiatives with zonal business and functional teams.
• A strong strategic and business mindset
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
• Cultural alignment
Post-Graduation In MBA
Excellent communication skills – English language fluency – both verbal and written.
At least 3 years of relevant work experience.