Two wheeler loans from Muthoot Fincorp
Buy a two-wheeler for the tremendous advantages of mobility!
Advantages and Features of a Two-Wheeler Loan at Muthoot Fincorp
Two-wheeler loans from Muthoot Capital, that are facilitated by Muthoot Fincorp carry attractive interest rates, flexible tenures, and loan amount covering up to 100% of the ex-showroom price of your two-wheeler. The repayment options of our two-wheeler loan allow you to own a brand-new bike or scooter, on your terms and at your convenience.
Maximum Loan Amount
Our two-wheeler finance covers up to 100%* on-road price for your vehicle at attractive and affordable interest rates. Muthoot Capital Services Ltd. our leading two-wheeler finance ... read more company has created loans to suit your requirements with tenures ranging from 12-48 months. Contact now for quick and customised loan options.
Quick Approval and Disbursement
We offer quick approvals and disbursements with minimum paperwork. Apply online for a two-wheeler loan – share your details with us and our customer care representative will... read more get in touch. Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, or contact our representative at the dealership
Enhanced Convenience with Muthoot Capital App
Use our Muthoot Capital app to repay your EMIs on the move. It will help you track repayments, get queries answered, and stay updated on your loan. The app is especially... read more useful for tracking the Muthoot Blue two wheeler loan for ladies.
Two-wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
Getting a two-wheeler loan from Muthoot Fincorp is easy. Just meet the two-wheeler loan eligibility criteria given below:
- You need to be either self-employed or salaried to get a scooter or motorcycle loan.
- You must be 18 years and above at the time of applying for the two-wheeler loan and under 65 at the time the loan is repaid.
- You must have a salary of minimum of Rs 96,000 per annum or a business income of minimum Rs 1,20,000 annually.
- KYC documents are required when you are applying for a bike or scooter finance – you can read the details below.
Easy Documentation for Muthoot Fincorp Two-Wheeler Loan
Be assured of getting the best two-wheeler vehicle loan to buy a bike or scooter of your choice. Please keep the following documents ready when applying for your two-wheeler loan:
Valid Identification (Any one of the document)
- Aadhar Card / Voters ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card
Valid Address Proof (Any one of the document)
- Identification documents can also be used / Ration Card / LIC Policy
Income Proof (Any one of the document)
- Bank Statement / ITR / Salary Slips / Form 16
- Documents of self-owned property as Asset Proof for processing your two-wheeler finance
- A recent passport size photograph
Please note: You can contact our helpline or get in touch with our representative (at our branch or the dealership) if you have any doubts regarding your two-wheeler loan documents.
What are the different components of a two-wheeler loan?
The different components of the loan below for your understanding:
- The amount disbursed by us is the principal amount. It is disbursed for a certain tenure or time.
- You pay interest on the principal amount.
- The money (principal amount and interest) is repaid in equated monthly instalments.
How can I apply for a bike or scooter loan?
You can apply for a scooter or bike loan online or visit any one of our branches or meet our representative at the dealership to fill out the loan application.
Blue Soch Stories
Namaste! I am Chirumamilla shobha. I am staying at Road No 10, Triumulanagar, Hyderabad, very near to Muthoot Blue BN Reddy bra... Read More
In 2012 our family was in a difficult financial situation, and I had to make tough decisions for the sustenance of my family. I... Read More
I am Parvathi. I am into door to door coconut oil selling business. When I started business, I had a lot of investments that I ... Read More
Blue Soch – Brand Showcase
Muthoot Fincorp Two Wheeler Loans | Hamara Zamana
Muthoot Fincorp Two Wheeler Loans | Football
Frequently Asked Questions
Our interest rates start at 0.99%* for 2 Wheelers*, although rates may vary based on the schemes. (*Terms & conditions apply)
We provide 2 Wheeler loans of up to 100% for specific models under specific schemes.
With us, you can choose from flexible tenure options ranging from between 12 to 48 months.
NACH our primary mode of repayment. But you can download our exclusive M-Power App on the Google Play store or Apple App store and pay using Debit Card/UPI/Net Banking.
Yes, the loan amount can be prepaid at any time, with a nominal additional charge.
Why Choose Muthoot Blue for A Two-wheeler Loan?
Muthoot Blue (Muthoot Pappachan Group) has a reputation that has been shaped over decades with high-quality practices, total customer satisfaction, and steady growth. Today, Muthoot Fincorp, our flagship company, is one of the largest NBFCs in India and we continue to work with the aim of providing timely credit to common man with Blue Soch. Hence, our two wheeler loans are designed to make it easy to own one’s dream ride!
- We have over 4200 branches across India. Visit your nearest Muthoot Blue branch to get a loan quickly and without any hassle.
- Nearly 1,00,000 customers walk into our branches daily and are assured of our trustworthy services.
- Our customer-centric approach and innovation over the past +132 years without compromising on the God-given values of trust, truth, transparency and tradition is what helps us in empowering the human ambitions.
Now give wheels to your dreams with Muthoot Blue – all you need to do is apply for our loan which comes with many benefits. Trust us: we will offer you the best two-wheeler loan in India!