We understand the hard work and sweat you have put in to earn money for your financial security. At Muthoot Fincorp, we offer you several mutual funds plans and opportunities in India to let your money grow with mutual funds investment solutions. You invest small sums of money with us and see it grow slowly and steadily! Our equity and debt fund portfolio along with other mutual fund investments are safe and designed to help our customers create wealth in the long term.
Types of Mutual Funds
Mutual Funds Plans can be differentiated according to the asset class, diversification, investment objectives and risk profile. Our Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a smart financial planning tool that helps you create wealth by investing small sums of money every month over a period of time. The investment outlook is dependent on these characteristics.
- Our equity funds broadly encompass open ended diversified funds that have an exposure to equity and ELSS or Equity Linked savings schemes. They are used for deductions under Section 80 C and the investment objectives are defined in the prospectus. Our mutual funds investment plans offer high returns over a period of time. SIP or systematic investment Plans in this category can give you a compounding growth and create substantial wealth.
- Our debt fund category invests in low-risk fixed-income instruments and low-risk appetite. We have created low interest rate regime to enhance the returns in this category.
- Our Money market funds carry low risk and are perfect for short term investments. The corpus is invested in cash and cash-equivalent securities after thorough research by our experts. You will get dividend-based returns and are tax friendly to the investor.
- Balanced or hybrid funds are exactly as the name suggests. They invest in both equity and debt funds. The ratio is pre-determined and spelt out in the prospectus. The risk profile is medium and returns are high.
Your portfolio should ideally contain a mixture of these fund classes to give you proper risk profiling and proportionate returns.
Features and benefits of Mutual Funds
At Muthoot Blue, our aim is to help investors create wealth by investing small sums of money every month over a period of time. When you develop the habit of investing small sums of money at an early stage of life, it lets you enjoy the benefits of two powerful strategies, rupee cost averaging and the power of compounding. Remember, a diversified portfolio can produce optimal returns when chosen with care and we use our experience to ensure we are investing in the best Mutual Funds of India.
Flexible and transparent
We offer you the flexibility to invest with sums starting as low as Rs. 500 per month. The investment is flexible in terms of tenure, liquidity and financial objectives. The Muthoot ... read more Blue mutual funds investment plans are designed are popular with all people because of the trustworthy and transparent services we offer. The small savings may seem large if you are just starting out, but as your wealth grows over the years, you will have both financial stability and independence. We will partner with you to help you achieve the goals you have set for yourself, as you will develop a disciplined saving habit from an early age.
Rupee Cost Averaging
Our mutual funds come with the benefits of Rupee Cost Averaging where - when NAV rises, our systematic investment plans (SIP) lowers the average... read more cost of purchase, while when the SIP falls, the NAV produces more units. You will also benefit from auto debit facility, switch/systematic transfer and no entry load.
Tax friendly investment
You get tax benefits when you are investing in mutual funds with us online or by visiting a Muthoot Blue branch near you. The ELSS schemes are deductible under Section 80 C.... read more All profits from equity Mutual funds up to Rs 1 lakh in a financial year are tax free, and long term capital gains tax at 10% is levied beyond that.
Mutual Fund Eligibility Criteria
You need to be an existing customer for any of the financial products from Muthoot Fincorp in order to be able to invest in our Mutual Funds schemes.
Fee and Charges for Mutual Funds Investment
We levy a nominal fee from the investors in the form of an expense ratio on your mutual funds investment, though our main aim is to help you grow your money.
Documents required for Mutual Funds
There are a few documents that are mandatory such as your Know your Customer (KYC) verification once when initially applying for a mutual fund investment. To invest in Mutual Funds in India you need to be KYC compliant. The documents needed for the KYC are
Customer Data Sheet
- Online customer information form
Filled KYC form
- Fill the ‘Know your customer’ form used by banks for customer identification and address proof.
Passport size photograph
- A recent passport size photograph
Valid Address Proof
- Ration card / Utility bills / Passport / Aadhar card / Rent or lease agreement.
Valid identity proof
- PAN Card
- Common application form and ECS/Debit mandate form with customer signature
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to invest in a Mutual Fund in India, please visit your nearest Muthoot Fincorp branch or talk to our customer care representative at 1800 102 1616 to understand the process. We will help you fill in the physical or online application form correctly, and then submit it with the required documents to kickstart your investment.
The workings of Mutual Funds investment plans is very simple. A Mutual Funds investment company in India will analyse the performance of different companies and then take an informed decision on whether their shares, debentures, etc. are worth the investment. They create an investment portfolio with companies expected to perform well in the short and long term. As an investor, you invest in the Mutual Funds Investment portfolio, your investment is pooled with investment from other investors. Each investor is entitled to a percentage of shares. Investors are required to make an installment (usually annual) and see your investment grow with each passing year.
Your budget should decide the amount you invest in Mutual Funds investment plans in India. Additionally, your investment goals and tenure for which you want to invest will also affect the amount you invest. However, it is better to seek the help of our customer care executives who will help calculate the ideal investment amount for you.
It is very difficult to give an average return on Mutual Funds in India, as they are dependent on several factors such as the economy, inflation government policies and companies in which the SIP is investing. However, our team of experts factor in predictions and market conditions, and study the balance sheet of the companies online and otherwise, before including them in our Mutual Fund portfolio.
We have several Mutual Funds investment portfolios in India which are created after extensive study by our team of experts. Depending upon your investment goals and risk appetite, you can choose from several of our Mutual Funds investment plans. Please contact our customer care executive at 1800 102 1616 or visit the nearest Muthoot Fincorp branch and discuss with them the Mutual Fund Plans best suited to your requirement.
Why Choose Muthoot Blue for Mutual Fund investments?
Muthoot Blue (Muthoot Pappachan Group) has a reputation that has been shaped over decades with high-quality practices, total customer satisfaction, and steady growth. Today, Muthoot Fincorp, our flagship company, is one of the largest NBFCs in India and we continue to work with the aim of providing timely credit to common man with Blue Soch. Hence, our mutual funds investment plans in India are designed to make it easy to achieve the financial goals you have for yourself and your family.
- We have over 4200 branches across India. Visit your nearest Muthoot Blue branch to get a loan quickly and without any hassle.
- Nearly 1,00,000 customers walk into our branches daily and are assured of trustworthy and simple services.
- Our customer-centric approach and innovation over the past +132 years without compromising on the God-given values of trust, truth, transparency and tradition is what helps us in empowering the human ambitions.