Zone / Zonal Offices
Assistant Zonal Head
Lead the team of Branch Managers as well as Area Managers & Regional Managers in the Zone / State and guide them to achieve the Business targets, proﬁtability and productivity targets with operational efficiency..
As per Industry Standards
Area of Responsibility:-
- Lead the team of Branch Managers as well as Area Managers & Regional Managers in the Zone / State and guide them to achieve the Business targets, proﬁtability and productivity targets.
- Innovate, plan & implement new ways & means to increase walk-ins & attract new customers and retain existing ones and to convert non-BEP branches to BEP branches.
- Achieve the targets of the Region for gold loans and other loan products including SD & TPP for various quarters as well as for the financial year (FY) – ensure quality of collaterals/ ornaments pledged.
- Plan & implement at branch level local visibility initiatives and marketing activities.
- Systematic roll out of brand/ product launch lead generation and conversion.
- Timely interest collection by branches and recovery of over dues – minimizing NPA status of accounts as well as auction of gold.
- Ensuring operational eﬃciency of branches and ensuring systems and procedures are followed by branch staﬀ.
- Ensuring prompt and eﬃcient customer service by branches – prompt resolution of grievances/ customer complaints if any in the region.
- Minimizing loss on account of Spurious/ Low purity and the ornaments and eﬀorts for recovery – follow up of court cases.
- Prompt reporting of any fraud/ any untoward incident/inquiry or investigation by any outside agency to HO Ops Department as well as BBH
- Eﬃcient handling of any incidents of fraud including recovery & prompt action against culprits/ﬁling of police case & follow up of police and all court cases till their logical conclusion.
- Timely rectiﬁcation of observations of Gold inspector/ internal auditor at branches.
- Recruitment of right persons for the right job to meet the branch requirements & proper assessment of manpower/ redeploying surplus staﬀ.
- To ensure quality training of Staﬀs, recruitment, employee engagement and retention activities.
- Facilitate line functionaries/ stakeholders in attending staﬀ grievances.
- Minimizing staﬀ attrition Cost optimization- Control of Branch expenses and control on Cash/Bank
- Correction of branch rentals wherever applicable and merger/ shifting of unviable branches.
- Ensuring proper team building at branches, identify training needs and co-ordinate need-based training programs.
- Ensuring qualitative visits to branches by AM & RM team as well as self, follow up of visit reports for eﬀective resolution of all issues including infra and upkeep.
- To deliver against service level agreements for businesses and adherence to Standard operating procedure.
- To deliver quality service to customers, reduce customer complaints and implement innovative customer service initiatives.
- To nurture the team and implement team development/leadership programs
Educational Qualiﬁcation:- Graduate (minimum), Preferably Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Technical Certiﬁcation:- Good knowledge of MS Oﬃce applications mandatory
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Team management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strategic planning skills
- Change Management skills
- Analytical ability
- Result oriented