Product Manager - eCommerce
Lead the business, strategy and operations of a full-fledged e-commerce platform.
As per Industry Standards
- Lead the business, strategy and operations of a full-fledged e-commerce platform that has been instituted by the Group.
- Create and execute Product strategy with respect to overall business goals and organization vision
- Create business plan with Product roadmap and financial forecasting
- Plan, initiate and govern business and technology initiatives required to achieve the desired goals for e-Commerce platform
- Conduct market research and opportunity assessment to validate the product strategy and provide directions
- Manage OEM/vendor relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and ensure right communication and strategic partnerships
- Share periodic reports on the product progress with required stakeholders
- Coordinate with Consulting and Technology partner and support successful execution of the e-Commerce implementations
- Identify and prioritize requirements, review vendor deliverables
- Manage day to day Business and IT operation for successful execution of the E-Commerce platform business
- Creating/Reviewing User Stories and wireframes, Documenting Functional Specifications and Go-to-market strategy
- Working on content recommendation & analytics engine
- Define product success metrics and analyzing product performance by driving the product agenda with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver
- Market analysis to understand customer pain points and validate assumptions
Skills & Exposure:
- Good understanding of Indian E-Commerce marketplace, latest strategies employed by competition
- In-depth knowledge of operation of an E-Commerce platform and how to improve productivity and profitability
- Ability to design and visualize digital customer journey’s, Wireframes for e-Commerce platform
- Experience working closely with partners in developing joint solutions
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex solutions
- Ability to work with senior management and technical teams to produce world-class products
- Strong delivery focus, ability to work by objectives and against targets
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Agile engineering and development processes
- Demo/showcase product developed to all stakeholders, including prospective customers
- Apply strategic thinking on overall perspective on business issues, activities and discuss their wider implications and long term impact
- Expert in applying service design techniques to identify User Journey’s, Front Stage Action, Backstage actions & Support Processes to create respective solution blueprints
- Proficient in facilitating decisions and risks, run collaborative product & design activities to influence others, and build consensus
Qualification: MBA or PGDM
Work Experience: 7 to 9 years of relevant work experience
Manager - Innovation Lab
Thiruvananthapuram - HO
Act as the Lab strategist & evangelist - Facilitate the project intake process and partner with business owners to define the business problem and translate this into a Lab/innovation brief to hand off to the project team.
As per Industry Standards
The Muthoot Blue Innovation Lab is an opportunity for forward thinkers, entrepreneurs, and tech experts, to bring a daring idea to reality. Through strategizing, prototyping, and deploying new products, we are constantly pushing MPG to the cutting edge in its transformation to become India’s leading digital bank. By constantly infusing the latest technology, the Innovation Lab is the creative force behind redefining the future of the banking experience. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals to build our team and change the way INDIA banks.
The Lab Manager is responsible for the overall success of the Innovation Lab. He/she closely manages and leads all operations and business components of the Lab, in addition to providing support to individual teams. He/she monitors alignment to strategy and reports relevant items to the Team Lead while driving change initiatives among middle and upper management. This person works with business owners to ensure that new ideas entering the Lab are ready to be handed off to the project teams. In addition, he/she ensures that upon completion, projects have a scalability and deployment plan in place.
- Acts as the Lab strategist & evangelist • Facilitates the project intake process; partners with business owners to define the business problem and translate this into a Lab/innovation brief to hand off to the project team. • Determines project scalability plan (regional and global) in conjunction with the Product Owner and Innovation Lab. • Partners with the other group organizations to ensure success of scale and deployment. • Oversees the management of day-to-day Lab operations • Manages the Lab Showcase, which features the latest cutting-edge innovations to the larger organization. Manages the administration of the pipeline and resource allocation. • Prioritizes the Proof of Concepts (POCs) as they are developed and vetted for scalability. • Work with new-age start-ups and entities to ensure global standard technologies take diverse business requirements into account. • Ensures appropriate tools, skills, facilities, and support structures are in place to support Lab teams. • Participates in initial solution definition activities; engaged regularly by teams to provide input (in feature presentations, other checkpoints).
- Strong understanding of digital strategy, design, and development, including product design • Professional project management knowledge of concepts and practices, specifically the agile development methodology • Understanding and experience in data analytics
Leadership, management, teamwork, problem-solving, enterprise architecture, user experience design, product development and design, budget, and resource forecasting, agile methodology
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
- Outstanding leadership to effectively manage and track multiple projects • Ability to lead through influence to drive change and achieve results in a large matrixed organization • Strong communication skills, both written and oral • Collaborative working style • Proficient at coaching and mentoring multiple areas of specialization • Ability to work on multiple projects at one time • Ability to prioritize, solve complex problems and make decisions • Attention to detail • Ability to help members of the Lab staff to troubleshoot wide-ranging problems • Proven track record of driving complex estimates that take one or more projects into account and effectively communicating risks and dependencies to stakeholders • Proven record of managing profitability