If you do not find a job of your choice, please click here
SENIOR MANAGER - BRANCH BUSINESS SUPPORT
Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Delhi
Undertake and execute strategic projects under the guidance of Head – Branch Business aimed at improving the quality of branch business.
As per Industry Standards
Areas of Responsibility:
• Work closely with the Business heads, Zonal Heads, Regional Managers, and other stakeholders to understand the business model and propose new initiatives.
• Prepare reports related to new business initiatives. • Study the market trends, identify disruptions, analyze, and propose counter actions to stay relevant.
• Analyse Competitors, in terms of marketing strategies, business development initiatives, products, etc., and report the market trends on a regular basis.
• Communicate with employees across all levels and customers to understand the bottlenecks and expectations from the market to stay abreast with the industry trends.
• Collate data from different stakeholders to track the progress and outcomes of the strategic initiatives/ NCD driven by Business Leaders.
• Handling end to end execution and monitoring of NCD including the application bidding process, ASBA process, cancellations, incentives, MIS dashboards, contests, addressing branch queries, coordinating with zonal MIS coordinators and zonal heads, handling queries related to IT issues of branches and coordinating with IT team to get it rectified, etc.
• Coordinating, driving, and measuring key zonal initiatives with zonal business and functional teams.
• A strong strategic and business mindset
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
• Cultural alignment
Post-Graduation In MBA
Excellent communication skills – English language fluency - both verbal and written.
At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Senior Executive / Assistant Manager-Payroll
Thiruvananthapuram - HO
HCMD - 0001
Payroll Processing, Special Projects, Retention Efforts
As per Industry Standards
- To effectively support payroll processing, ensuring zero error.
- Maternity leave and Suspension Salary Arrears.
- Ensure Correct Statutory Deductions.
- Issuance of Salary and Employment certificates.
- Support in payroll Automation.
- Process confirmation of employees.
- Attrition Management.
- Support in Fun At Work ( Employee Engagement ).
Experience: 3+ years in Payroll function.
Qualification: MBA / Graduates with 5+ yrs. experience
Product Manager - eCommerce
Lead the business, strategy and operations of a full-fledged e-commerce platform.
As per Industry Standards
- Lead the business, strategy and operations of a full-fledged e-commerce platform that has been instituted by the Group.
- Create and execute Product strategy with respect to overall business goals and organization vision
- Create business plan with Product roadmap and financial forecasting
- Plan, initiate and govern business and technology initiatives required to achieve the desired goals for e-Commerce platform
- Conduct market research and opportunity assessment to validate the product strategy and provide directions
- Manage OEM/vendor relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and ensure right communication and strategic partnerships
- Share periodic reports on the product progress with required stakeholders
- Coordinate with Consulting and Technology partner and support successful execution of the e-Commerce implementations
- Identify and prioritize requirements, review vendor deliverables
- Manage day to day Business and IT operation for successful execution of the E-Commerce platform business
- Creating/Reviewing User Stories and wireframes, Documenting Functional Specifications and Go-to-market strategy
- Working on content recommendation & analytics engine
- Define product success metrics and analyzing product performance by driving the product agenda with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver
- Market analysis to understand customer pain points and validate assumptions
Skills & Exposure:
- Good understanding of Indian E-Commerce marketplace, latest strategies employed by competition
- In-depth knowledge of operation of an E-Commerce platform and how to improve productivity and profitability
- Ability to design and visualize digital customer journey’s, Wireframes for e-Commerce platform
- Experience working closely with partners in developing joint solutions
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex solutions
- Ability to work with senior management and technical teams to produce world-class products
- Strong delivery focus, ability to work by objectives and against targets
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Agile engineering and development processes
- Demo/showcase product developed to all stakeholders, including prospective customers
- Apply strategic thinking on overall perspective on business issues, activities and discuss their wider implications and long term impact
- Expert in applying service design techniques to identify User Journey’s, Front Stage Action, Backstage actions & Support Processes to create respective solution blueprints
- Proficient in facilitating decisions and risks, run collaborative product & design activities to influence others, and build consensus
Qualification: MBA or PGDM
Work Experience: 7 to 9 years of relevant work experience
Zonal HCMD Manager
HCMD - 0002
Talent acquisition, Staff grievance, Statutory compliance, PMS tracking, Employee engagement
As per Industry Standards
- Liaison between Corporate office and Zone
- POLICY ADHERENCE: Oversee policy adherence within timelines for processes relating to employee life cycle including onboarding, attendance, Leave, confirmation, transfer, IJP, exit, etc., and completion of the same through AMs and give feedback to Corporate HR where changes need to be made as per ground realities.
- STATUTORY COMPLIANCE: Monitor and provide the necessary support to AMs in ensuring various statutory requirements are adhered to as specified by Corporate HR, ensure registration and renewal of Shop & Establishment license through AMs, show cause notices/legal notices/contract renewals, extensions, and vendor management if any are closed as per the timelines prescribed, under the guidance of Corporate HR; Support AMs for filing of various returns and submissions, as per the statutory requirements; Intimating Corporate HR on changes in minimum wages as declared by Statutory authorities within 7 days from the publication of such notifications.
- MAINTAINING TALENT POOL: Support recruitment activities such as sourcing of candidates, fixation of salary, schedule and conduct of interviews, the release of the offer letter and other joining formalities in coordination with Corporate HR; Ensure meticulous deployment of surplus staff through AMs; Coordinate with State Head to get recommendation/objection for extension/discontinuation of contracted employees; Analyze and control staff attrition, with a special focus on reducing regrettable attrition; Ensure PMS tracking; Attend to and resolve staff grievances (including payroll queries) wherein corporate intervention is required.
- HRMS SUPPORT: Monitor HRMS activities and initiate corrective measures in case of discrepancies.
- Employee related activities: Ensure timely conduct of Training programs related to HR processes, policies, and Statutory Compliance to all internal Stakeholders; Plan and coordinate Employee connect and engagement activities.
- Data management: Preparation of Daily MIS, data analysis, and submission of the same to Corporate Office as and when required.
Experience: 10 years of relevant experience.
Skills Needed: Good communication and presentation skills, Interview skills, Analytical skills, Resource allocation, Public relation, Negotiation skills
Assistant Zonal Head
Lead the team of Branch Managers as well as Area Managers & Regional Managers in the Zone / State and guide them to achieve the Business targets, proﬁtability and productivity targets with operational efficiency..
As per Industry Standards
Area of Responsibility:-
- Lead the team of Branch Managers as well as Area Managers & Regional Managers in the Zone / State and guide them to achieve the Business targets, proﬁtability and productivity targets.
- Innovate, plan & implement new ways & means to increase walk-ins & attract new customers and retain existing ones and to convert non-BEP branches to BEP branches.
- Achieve the targets of the Region for gold loans and other loan products including SD & TPP for various quarters as well as for the financial year (FY) - ensure quality of collaterals/ ornaments pledged.
- Plan & implement at branch level local visibility initiatives and marketing activities.
- Systematic roll out of brand/ product launch lead generation and conversion.
- Timely interest collection by branches and recovery of over dues - minimizing NPA status of accounts as well as auction of gold.
- Ensuring operational eﬃciency of branches and ensuring systems and procedures are followed by branch staﬀ.
- Ensuring prompt and eﬃcient customer service by branches - prompt resolution of grievances/ customer complaints if any in the region.
- Minimizing loss on account of Spurious/ Low purity and the ornaments and eﬀorts for recovery - follow up of court cases.
- Prompt reporting of any fraud/ any untoward incident/inquiry or investigation by any outside agency to HO Ops Department as well as BBH
- Eﬃcient handling of any incidents of fraud including recovery & prompt action against culprits/ﬁling of police case & follow up of police and all court cases till their logical conclusion.
- Timely rectiﬁcation of observations of Gold inspector/ internal auditor at branches.
- Recruitment of right persons for the right job to meet the branch requirements & proper assessment of manpower/ redeploying surplus staﬀ.
- To ensure quality training of Staﬀs, recruitment, employee engagement and retention activities.
- Facilitate line functionaries/ stakeholders in attending staﬀ grievances.
- Minimizing staﬀ attrition Cost optimization- Control of Branch expenses and control on Cash/Bank
- Correction of branch rentals wherever applicable and merger/ shifting of unviable branches.
- Ensuring proper team building at branches, identify training needs and co-ordinate need-based training programs.
- Ensuring qualitative visits to branches by AM & RM team as well as self, follow up of visit reports for eﬀective resolution of all issues including infra and upkeep.
- To deliver against service level agreements for businesses and adherence to Standard operating procedure.
- To deliver quality service to customers, reduce customer complaints and implement innovative customer service initiatives.
- To nurture the team and implement team development/leadership programs
Educational Qualiﬁcation:- Graduate (minimum), Preferably Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Technical Certiﬁcation:- Good knowledge of MS Oﬃce applications mandatory
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Team management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strategic planning skills
- Change Management skills
- Analytical ability
- Result oriented