- 25000+ patients received free medical consultation during the 2012-13 period and around 10,000 patients received free treatment and other medical services. Amongst these, 4000+ patients have been given free surgeries (incl. cataract).
- 267 patients from BPL families received treatment support for cancer, renal, cardio-vascular and other chronic diseases.
- 30000+ donors voluntarily registered in the Muthoot Pappachan Life Blood Directory within the initial three months of its pilot in Kerala. Patient - Donor interface is facilitated from the help desk at HO and a good number of donations are happening through this platform, even in this pilot stage.
Medical camps being organized through MFL Branches
Blood Donation by Honda, JLR staff & Honda Customers
- 450 students from financially backward families received support for quality education. Beyond schooling materials, they got community tuitions in all subjects, training in life skills and guidance. It is a continuous process where the students are supported throughout their schooling from the beginning till the end and even beyond. Amongst the senior students, some are now in colleges including one student who is pursuing engineering.
- A fully equipped training centre is getting developed at Mulanthuruthy for the Swashraya Rehabilitation and Training Centre.
- New physics laboratory for Chinmaya School, Kottayam has been sponsored by MPF and it provides quality education experience to the students of the school. Around 100 students are making use of this laboratory each year.
- Schools which are running with limited facilities, especially in rural areas, are supported with 5 computers for the students to practice.
- Education support extended to a good number of students pursuing their professional education, through local NGOs and Diocese Development Societies.
Kongorppilly School is a limited facility School where the students are mostly from financially backward families. The School is facing many challenges and one among them is a heavy student dropout because of lack of facilities. It is in these lines to address such issues, the School management has requested MPG for supporting them by donating some computers.
Computers given to the School
Students at the computer lab
Students thanking Muthoot Pappachan Group for the education supports; Mr. Manoj K (AVP, MFL, Cochin) with Ms. Aleena, Student artist behind the 'thank you MPG' poster
Community Teachers being trained by Rajagiri Outreach Team at Panathura, Kovalam
Training and orientation programme to Students at Konni
Children & Parent Meet at Panathura
- 25000+ women entrepreneurs received training in financial literacy and facilitation support for initiating their own small businesses.
- Customers and other stakeholders living in difficult conditions were given support through local NGOs.
- Widow pension through Malabar Diocese was provided to 217 senior women living in difficult conditions and poor health, left without any support.
- Supported 15 young theatre and performing artists of the Abhinaya Theatre Group. They have been performing well and have helped in reinstating theatre art forms to today's society.
- Soorya Festival is another programme that supports veteran artists, young budding talents and the differently abled artists to make their livelihood through their performances and keep their art forms alive.
Gurupooja: Veteran Kakkarissi Artist Sr. Sreedharan Asaan falicitated by Sri Vivek Shenoy, Sr. Vice President, MP Group
Soorya Festival: Falicitating Mr. Tamas Barcus, differently abled fire jugglery performer from Hungary
Soorya Festival: Padmasree Dr. K.J Yesudas
Soorya Festival: Falicitating Mr. Madhupal, Director of the Malayalam Movie, Ozhimuri
Client Interaction and Training Programme- Muthoot MahilaMitra, Kerala
Entreprenureship Education and Skill building Trainings
Skill Development Trainings (NABARD Scheme)
Onam Fair - Market linkage programe for the Sthree Jyoti Entrepreneurs of Muthoot Mahila Mitra
Case Studies of entrepreneurs trained through StreeJyothi